Terex 9 Tonne Heavy Power Tip Site Dumpers
Terex 9 Tonne Dumper – Technical Data
- True Operating Capacities of 9 tonnes.
- Large heaped skip capacities of 4560 litres.
- “Rental Tough” designs and fabrications to keep you working in the toughest of conditions.
- 8mm thick steel skip base plate with reinforced box sections for high strength and longevity.
- Exceptional service access and ease of maintenance built into every machine.
- High ground clearance, low centre of gravity for superb stability and site accessability.
- Powershuttle transmissions for ease of use and operator comfort.
- Powerful, reliable and economical Cummins engine.
PAYLOAD: 9000 kg
GROSS ENGINE POWER: 74.5 kW (99 hp)
MAX SKIP CAPACITIES
Skip Capacity – Water (ltr) 2360
– Struck (ltr) 4065
– Heaped (ltr) 4560
Payload (kg): Unladen Weight (kg) 4880
Engine: Cummins 4B4.5T
– Net Power – kW (hp) 74.5 (99.0) @ 2200 RPM
– Capacity 4.5 litres
– Maximum Torque 414 Nm
Tyre Size 500/60×22.5x16ply High Floatation
Drive 4/4 Powershuttle with Torque Convertor – permanent 4WD
Max Travel Speed – mph (kph) 17.4 (28.0)
Fuel Tank Capacity 64 litres
Hydraulic Tank Capacity 51 litres