Takeuchi TB250 5 tonne compact mini excavator- powerful performance
The TB250 compact mini excavator brings operators the most comfortable operation and powerful digging performance.
Weighing in at 4980kg the TB250 mini excavator offers massive operating capacity in a compact sized excavator even in the toughest, tightest working conditions.
Performing with massive bucket breakout force the TB250 works comfortably well above expectations in their weight class.
TB250 ENHANCED AUXILIARY CONTROLS
Two way auxiliary hydraulics plumbed to the boom arm allows alternative tools to be used on site.
Operating and adjusting attachments is easy and controlled using the left hand lever.
On site, the 5 tonne compact excavator is best known for reliable performance and regarded as a favourite by many operators for both comfort and control. Takeuchi achieve this with highly engineered reliable and touch sensitive controls.
The light touch gives the operator far more accurate control when digging in tough ground conditions with excellent hydraulic power when required. The higher than average bucket breakout force gets a greater digging performance.
With a reputation for reliability, Japanese build quality makes all the difference. Tip up and operating balance are offset by centrally positioned counterweights. The TB250 offers excellent dig depth of 3785mm. The roomy isolated cab minimises the impact felt by the operator.
If you’re familiar with Takeuchi compact excavators the TB250 offers proven reliability and performance for plant hire, ground works, civils, earthmoving, utilities and much more.
TB250 Mini Excavator – PERFORMANCE
- Two speed tracking and simultaneous cab swing and dig functions all add up to faster working speeds.
- Short pitch rubber tracks add to performance with far less potential for ground damage.
- Emergency shut-off valve, if the boom or dipper cylinder hose for
lifting is ruptured, the emergency shut-off valve is activated to prevent the boom or dipper from falling rapidly.
- Overload warning device – if a weight greater than the lifting capacity is applied or lifted, the overload warning device is activated and the horn sounds.
TB250 Excavator – OPERATION
A comfortable cab incorporates useful operating features;
- Pilot operated joystick controls and foot pedals makes for easy uncomplicated drive and operations.
- Adjustable seat and arm rests.
- Two way auxiliary hydraulics plumbed to the boom arm allows alternative tools to be used on site.
- Well positioned controls