Takeuchi TB215 REDUCED TAIL SWING Excavator
Offering excellent accessibility the TB215R with just 720mm slew radius and a compact rear side, will work close up to walls without any potential machine damage. The TB215R has just 70mm overhang at 90° to extended track.
Takeuchi TB230 Excavator – PERFORMANCE
- Proven strong track frame design offers excellent balance and stability with a
- longer than average track frame (1520mm).
- Simultaneous operation of swing and digging function, and two speed travel gives fast cycle times.
- Auxiliary hoses are easy to attach and well positioned high up the dipper arm for added protection
Takeuchi TB215 Excavator OPERATION
- Added offset position RH 70° and LH 50°
- Cushioned main boom and swing cylinders for smooth operation.
- Boom and canopy mounted work lights give options for all types of working conditions.
- Well positioned enhanced VDU – warning indicators, rpm, hour meter, fuel, battery charge, temperature, oil pressure and maintenance alerts.
Takeuchi TB215 Excavator SAFETY & SERVICE
- Enhanced 100% steel wraparound frame protects key components.
- Standard service features include; Safe Drain engine oil system, hydraulic and fuel gauges in cab and at filler, fuel drain system, hydraulic oil cooler, maintenance free battery.
Takeuchi TB215 Excavator Dimensions & Weight
- Operating Weight inclusive of bucket and fuel: cab/canopy (kg): 1600
- Overall Length (mm): 3445
- Width cab/canopy (mm): 980
- with extended track (mm): 1300
- Height cab/canopy (mm): 2345
- Ground Clearance (mm): 205
- Min. Front Swing Radius (mm): 1450
- Tail Swing Radius (mm): 720
- Dozer Blade (W x H) (mm): 900/1300 x 310
- The Takeuchi TB216,1.6 tonne mini excavator is one of the most popular mini excavators worldwide.
- A compact machine packed full of proven Takeuchi features including expanding tracks, smooth hydraulics and powerful breakout force. A firm favourite with tool hirers, utilities, jobbing builders and ground workers.
- Designed for maximum dig depth and dump height the TB216 has excellent working ranges and a powerful engine for 1.6 tonne machine weight class.
- Now with added anti-theft security; new on the TB216 is the TSS Takeuchi Security System
with programmed key start only.
Machine model JCB 8018 CTS Excavator
Sprocket idler centres mm: 1127
Undercarriage overall length mm: 1484
Kingpost clearance mm: 394
Tailswing radius mm: 1059
Tailswing over track mm: 569/389
Overall width of superstructure mm: 996
Height over cab mm: 2318
Ground clearance mm: 158
Track gauge mm: 750 to 1110
Width over tracks (retracted) mm: 980
Width over tracks (extended) mm: 1340
Transport length – Standard dipper mm: 3523
Transport length – Long dipper mm: 3467
Transport length – Gravemaster dipper mm: 3265
Transport height with FOGS guard mm: 2340
Transport height without FOGS guard mm: 2318
Track height mm: 366
Machine model JCB 8018 CTS Excavator Dimensions
Cab/canopy length mm: 1171
Cab/canopy width mm: 974
Distance from seat base to roof mm: 1223
Door aperture width mm: 624
Machine model JCB 8018 CTS Excavator Servicing
Fuel tank litres: 23.5
Engine coolant litres: 5
Engine oil litres: 4
Hydraulic system litres: 28
Hydraulic tank litres: 25
Machine model JCB 8018 CTS Excavator Dozer Blade
Max height (above ground) mm: 246
Dig depth (below ground) mm: 380
Approach angle degrees: 25
Width mm: 1000
Width (extended) mm: 1362
Height mm: 175
Reach in front of tracks mm: 370